Inspection of lot of fruits and vegetables at ports, storehouses and distribution centers includes:
- Checking the ref. journal and control systems of the microclimate conditions of transportation.
- Gathering information about the voyage.
- Check the operation of the cooling system before discharge.
- Measuring the temperature at the time of opening hatch covers of holds and during the entire discharge.
- Collection and interpretation the thermographs installed by the supplier during dispatch of cargo.
- Control of the general condition of the cargo during unloading.
- The selection of a representative sample and checking the quality of delivered goods.
- Producing letters of protest in case of presence of circumstances which are capable to become cause of losses for the customer.
- Analysis of the results
- Producing survey reports in accordance with the results of the inspection.
- Detailed photography at all stages.
We offer our services of independent evaluation of the quality and quantity of fruits and vegetables delivered to the distribution centers and vegetable storehouses. An independent evaluation of the quality allows the recipient to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers, as well as reasonably and timely raise claims on quality of received goods, thus prevent financial losses. In addition, the systematic evaluation of quality increases suppliers discipline.