Ruswal Global has been operating since 2014 and is an independent surveying company, specialising in cargo and marine inspections. We cover the biggest ports of the Russian Federation, European countries of the Baltic, Northern and Mediterranean seas, as well as Great Britain. We conduct independent cargo surveys in bulk and containers, as well as inspections of bunkering operations of vessels and other types of marine inspections.
We aspire to provide our clients with the objective information on the compliance of the inspected goods with the terms of contracts, technical requirements, standards, and offer unbiased professional judgement on the compliance of the goods and processes with the general requirements.
The trust of our customers is the basis for the development and well-being of our company. It is for this reason that our Quality Policy aims to maintain and strengthen this trust. For this, we closely monitor the following key Principles at all levels of the organisation:
- Impartiality in each employee's work and professional judgement. The absence of conflict of interest in our activities.
- Competence. Systematic work is done to maintain the proper level of professional knowledge, skills and training of our inspectors and managers.
- Confidentiality. Safeguarding of all information obtained during the inspection.
- Modernity. The use of up-to-date equipment necessary to carry out the work competently and reliably.
- Systematic Approach and Consistency. Timely documentation of the entire process of providing inspection services. Maintaining up-to-date instructions. Systematic monitoring of the quality of inspectors' work.
Our Quality Management System takes into account the client's current and future requirements and expectations regarding the quality of the inspections. For that, we analyse their requirements at the time of entering into the contract and we closely monitor the claims, identifying the causes of nonconformities and the ways to prevent them.
Throughout its existence, our company has built up sufficient experience in the field of independent inspections, developed a team of competent and highly professional surveyors, created its own traditions and established itself as a reliable and conscientious partner.
Why to choose us?
There is no conflict of interest in our activity. We provide inspection services only for one side of the process.
We ensure that our inspectors qualified, trained and competent to do the job. Our senior surveors have more than 25 years of professional experience.
While complying with international norms and standards of inspection, we always take account of customer needs.
High quality inspection services at reasonable costs.